Czech-us Enrollment Fee
|Date of contract signing||Enrollment Fee |
|until October 31||2.022 CZK|
|until November 30||3.000 CZK|
|until December 31||4.000 CZK|
|from the 1st of January||6.000 CZK|
The fee includes:
- Assistance with the DS-2019 application
- Ensuring the valid application of Job Offer
- Sending the program application to the USA
- Predeparture orientation
- Assistance with the visa application at the US embassy
- Assistance service during your stay in the USA
Fee for the Visa Sponsorship is 999 USD (+ sevis)
The fee includes:
- DS-2019 application from the visa sponsor – authorisation to work legally in the USA
- Health INSURANCE for the duration of the DS-2019
- Cancellation INSURANCE for the program fee
- A virtual orientation from the visa sponsor before the flight to the USA
- Nonstop assistance service of the visa sponsor during your stay in the USA
Lifeguard certification for American Red Cross 10.000 CZK
To be able to work as a lifeguard, it is necessary to have a valid Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR/AED certificate. This certificate is valid for 2 years, but employers insist on a yearly CPR/AED retraining.
Some of the employers require pool chemistry knowledge, which is why we offer a course of a Pool Operator to the students. You will obtain this license in the USA right after passing the test – the conditions are different, depending on the location and requirements of the employer.
SEVIS fee $35
Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (=SEVIS). A database of students which allows the American side to know the exact information about foreign citizens located in the USA.
US embassy fee $185
Fee for the visa issuance.
Not included in the fee list, but it is an additional expense. The purchase of a return flight ticket depends entirely on you.