Czech-us Enrollment fee
The fee payment depends on your date of registration into the program. The sooner you register, the lower the fee will be.
|until 30. 11. 2019||4000 CZK|
|from 1. 12. 2019||5000 CZK|
The fee includes:
- Registration into the program WAT USA
- Assistance with the DS-2019 application
- Ensuring the valid application of Job Offer
- Sending the program application to the USA
- Predeparture orientation
- Assistance with the visa application on the US embassy
- Assistance service during your stay in the USA
Fee for the visa sponsorship
|Standart program fee||$699|
The fee includes:
- DS-2019 application from the visa sponsor – authorisation to work legally in the USA
- Health INSURANCE during the validity of the DS-2019
- A virtual orientation from the visa sponsor before the flight to the USA
- Nonstop assistance service of the visa sponsor during your stay in the USA
Lifeguard certification, CRP/AED review
To be able to work as a lifeguard, it is necessary to have a valid Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR/AED certificate. This certificate is valid for 2 years, but employers insist on a yearly CPR/AED retraining.
Some of the employers require pool chemistry knowledge, that’s why we offer a course of a Pool operator to the students. You will obtain this license in the USA right after passing the test – the conditions are different, depending on the location and requirements from the employer.
Lifeguards Certificate ARC
| ||Date of registration||Fee|
|First time lifeguards||9000 CZK|
|Secondtimer with valid ARC certificate||2500 CZK|
|Secondtimer with expired ARC certificate||until 31. 12. 2019||4500 CZK|
SEVIS fee – $35
Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (=SEVIS). A database of students, which allows the American side to know exact information about foreign citizens, located in the USA.
US embassy fee – $160
Fee for the visa provision.
Not included in the fee list, but it is an additional expense. Purchase of a flight ticket depends entirely on you.