About the program
Would you like to spend the summer in sunny Spain, earn some money, be a part of a young international team and gain experience? Then this is a perfect program for you!
We offer job in one of the largest and most luxurious camping resorts in whole Europe, which is situated in the south of Catalunya, Costa Dorada coast. We´ve been sending the Czechs and Slovaks to work there for almost 12 years already. You will meet people from all over the world, spend your days off on the beach or visiting nearby places and last but not least you will improve not only your English, but your Spanish as well.
- the lenght of the program: 1,5 – 6 months (the resort is open from April till the end of October)
- suitable for highschool, college and university students
- salary 800 – 850 euro/month
- tips are not included in the salary (posibility of really high tips)
- work 6 days a week (48 hours/week)
- accomodation and food provided by the employer FOR FREE
- the resort is situated right at the beach, 120 km from Barcelona
- minimum age 18 years
- speaking English and Spanish at the communicative level
- experience working in hospitality&gastronomy field – advantage
Job & positions
The job is offered at 12 bars/restaurants and few other places within the resort. The majority of the job positions there are at hospitality&gastronomy field. There is a posibility of working not only in this field, but also working as a animator, working in a souvenirs shop, or as a security guard.
The list of job positions at the resort:
- Avenida bar
- Piscina bar
- Carpa bar
- Pai Pai bar
- Espai Grill restaurant
- Rock´n´Roll club
- Chill out cocktail bar
- Ciber café
- Terrassa restaurant
- Tropical bar
- Beach bar
- Karavane bar
Positioning on individual positions is decided by the department’s management according to your skills and abilities.
The participant will pay a registration fee of 9,900 CZK which includes:
- advice on creating and editing your CV
- assistance with other documents for the employer
- your participation at Job Fair in Prague (personal interview with the employer)
- pre-flight orientation
- advice on travel insurance
- information assistance, counseling
We have 14 years of personal experience with working abroad programes.
Our main goal is that you spend an awesome summer in Spain. We will make sure you will land in Spain softly.
For more information regarding job positions, accommodation, fees and services contact the program coordinator at email@example.com