Charge: 0,91 EUR/day for stays in the EU and 1,64 EUR/day for stays in other states of the world.
|Insurance amount||25 660 000 CZK (1 000 000 EUR)|
|Doctors visit||0 EUR|
|Hospitalization||100% per person in the limit of 1 000 000 EUR|
|Ambulatory care||100% per person in the limit of 1 000 000 EUR|
|Provisional dental treatment||140-560 EUR|
|Medicament prescription||100 %|
|Prescribed treatment by a physiotherapist or chiropractor||140-280 EUR|
|Law assistance abroad||Maximum on insured one: 3 000 EUR|
|Payable charge in case of permanent invalidity cause by an accident||Maximum on insured one: 52 500 EUR|
|Payable charge in case of death||10 500 EUR|
*the amount of insurance limits has to be converted to Czech crowns by the actual exchange rate
Our insurance plan Security Passport includes ambulatory dentist care to treat toothaches caused by tooth or gum infection.
The insurance coverage depends on the length of the stay abroad:
- For stays shorter than 3 months: 154USD/140EUR;
- For stays longer than 3 months and shorter than 6 months: 308USD/280EUR;
- For stays longer than 6 months: 616USD/560EUR
In case of a dental injurie, we provide insurance coverage in the amount of 462USD/420EUR on one tooth, if it requires a crown or filling. This treatment can be proceeded after the return of the insured one back to the homeland, if the health condition doesn’t allow to perform the intervention during the stay abroad. In this case the insurance card has to be put in the National Health Scheme as soon as possible and AVI will become the second insurance carrier.
The insurance doesn’t apply on incidents, caused before your insurance plan has started, the so called “pre-existing condition!” That includes for example tooth decay or filling fall out. Regular dentist appointments are also not included in the insurance!
Treatments related to eye infections are covered by this insurance. However other appointments, medicament prescriptions or change of your medicament dosage are considered as “pre-existing conditions” and the insurance won’t cover it. Nevertheless, any damage of your optical glasses will be covered.
If there’s an accident at work, the employer should pay all of the expenses, because it’s his lawful obligation. If there are any other charges even after the payment, AVI is the second insurance carrier.
- Liability for health injury: 750 000 EUR/832 500 USD for one injury
- Liability for property damage: 385 000EUR/423 600 USD for one damage
- Theft/damage of personal belongings during the whole stay: 2100 EUR/2310 USD
- Limitation of valuable objects: 350EUR/385USD
- Maximum of valuable objects: 700EUR/770USD
More than 24 hours delay insurance on the way abroad
- Personal delay: Insurance claim: 70EUR/77USD after next 24 hours
Maximum: 420EUR/462USD per person
- Baggage delay: Maximum 175EUR/192USD per person
Maximum: 1000 EUR/1100 USD per occurrence
* All of the insurance claims were calculated in EUR and converted to USD according to the exchange rate 1EUR=1,11USD
Complete insurance coverage from AVI – PDF
Arrange AVI Insurance ON-LINE