These privacy protection rules describe the ways the following companies Czech-us v.o.s., JNP Services s.r.o., Czech-us Studium v zahranici s.r.o., Czech-us Work and Travel s.r.o., Czech-us Prace v zahranici s.r.o., Travel Work and Study Ltd. and Institut rozvoje kompetenci, z.ú. (further referred to as Czech-us), gather, use, store and manipulate with data collected from the website users the companies own and run.
Personal Data Enabling Identification
Users` personal data are gathered only upon signing up for commercial communications, upon sending a contact form, and upon registering for programmes and events. These data are collected solely upon submitting one of the forms mentioned above. For more information, see Consent to the Processing of Personal Data.
Types of Cookies
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are key for enabling core functionality of our websites and allow you for using all website functions we provide you with.
- Performance/Analytics cookies – These cookies help us understand, monitor and improve our website, services and your behaviour by recording things like what pages are being looked at and for how long.
- Functional cookies – These cookies let us remember your decisions you make while on our websites, such as your language preferences.
- Customisation cookies – We use these cookies to ensure the most relevant and the most interesting content for yourself. They may also be used for targeted advertising or to reduce the number of times an advertising is shown to you. These cookies help us evaluate the effectivity of our advertising campaigns.
How Do I Disable Cookies?
- Select “Block” in the pop-up window informing you about the cookies used. This will forbid us from sending the Google and Facebook platforms the demographics and data used for targeting.
- Install the Google Analytics Opt Out add-on – find the analytics tool for the most commonly used browsers on tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. By installing this add-on, your browser will stop saving analytics and customisation cookies.
- Disable third party cookies – by disabling third party cookies, we will no longer be able to personalise your visit on our websites. The extent varies from one browser to another.
- Disable customisation cookies by various AdBlock add-ons, VPN tools (for example F-Secure Freedome) or by selecting to unsubscribe on Networkadvertising.org.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We have sufficient arrangements in place to ensure safe storage, protection and processing of data, by which we protect the data from unauthorised access, stealing, disposal or any breach to them. We do not publish the specific arrangements due to safety reasons.
Sharing Personal Information
When processing both personal and non-personal data, we only use the services provided by trustworthy parties that ensure and apply sufficient level of protection. We primarily use services provided by Google, Sendinblue, Seznam, Microsoft and Facebook. The data of these platforms are either stored within the EU or form a part of the EU-Swiss-US PrivacyShield initiative.
Changes to the Regulation of Personal Data Protection
Czech-us has the right to amend and update this document. The latest version of the regulation will always be immediately available on this website.
Consent to the Regulation
By using this website you agree to the Privacy Protection and Cookie Use regulations. Should you disagree with any point of the regulations, please feel free to use one of the methods mentioned above in order to disable data collections and processing. In case of definite disagreement, please refrain from using our websites.
By agreeing to the regulations, your rights, as according to the General Data Protection Regulation, remain the same. You have the right to know which of your data we keep and you can request their removal just as you can change your preferences. Should you have any questions or desire more information, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.