Working Holiday Canada
As an Ice-hockey fan you probably know that Czechs are great team players.
So go ahead, see for yourself and hire one.
The potential employees from the Czech Republic and Slovakia are young adults comming to Canada on Working Holiday visas. It means they are between 18 and 35 years old and their maximum length of stay in Canada is one year. They are able to change employers during that time and you are not commited to hire them for the entire 12 months.
- Accepting a Working holiday visa holder has a significant advantage for the employer – no application for the Labour market opinion.
- Our service is FREE! Our service is free for employers. No hidden costs. You are responsible for paying your staff regular wages only. You can choose from our pre-screened and interviewed applicants or we will send you resumes of those we recommend for your positions.
- Workplace gets international Isn’t it great to diversify the atmosphere of your business with representatives of different culture? Combining strong English skills, desire to learn and communicate and valuable cultural background, they will surely enrich your environment.
- Perfect commitment to employers All the applicants are pre-screened, pre-qualified and selected and they are willing to learn about Canada, the culture, and the business. Czech people are usualy very hardworking, reliable, very quickly adaptable and grateful for the job they got!
Why have employers been choosing Czech-us to hire international workers for them since 2003?
- Valuable experience Year after year, we have been assisting businesses in the US, Canada and EU in covering their staffing needs with international students. We understand the entire process well, and we are able to address the individual requirements of virtually any company seeking staffing solutions.
- Result-oriented approach We are committed to making the process of hiring international workers as easy and fast as possible. Your dedicated manager understands your needs, selects the candidates and provides support throughout the entire program.
- Pre-qualified applicants We understand the importance of selecting foreign workers who will meet all of your expectations. Whether it is English fluency, commitment to work or desire to explore the Canadian way, all of the employers we choose are selected scrupulously.
Let us know who are you looking for submit your Job Opening NOW
Feeling like you need more information first?
Videos and photos from our participants
Send us an e-mail
Give us a call +1 301 281 3591 OR +420 773 960 964